Millsaps Former Student Application For Admission

This form is to be used by former students for readmission to Millsaps College only if they have not been enrolled at another institution of higher learning since leaving Millsaps College and did not get an approved leave of absence from Millsaps College. Submission of this application does not guarantee you will be readmitted to Millsaps College.

If you have attended a college or university after attending Millsaps College please submit your transfer application on our streamlined application or with the Common Application.

By submitting this form you certify that the information on this application is complete and accurate.

Permanent Home Address

Mailing Address

Is it alright if we text this number?
Citizenship Status
Full Time or Part Time Student?
Did you leave Millsaps in good academic standing?
If no, were you on probation or suspension?
Do you require Financial aid to attend Millsaps College?
Will you require campus housing?
If you have any questions please call us at 1-601-974-1050 or 1-800-352-1050.