Graduate Millsaps Former Student Application For Admission

    This form is to be used by former graduate students for readmission to Millsaps College only if they have not been enrolled at another institution of higher learning since leaving Millsaps College and did not get an approved leave of absence from Millsaps College. Submission of this application does not guarantee you will be readmitted to Millsaps College.

    Please note:  if you have only attended Millsaps College as an undergraduate to earn your bachelor's degree you must apply to our Graduate programs here

    By submitting this form you certify that the information on this application is complete and accurate.