Non-Degree Student Application

Please Note:
  • If you are planning on earning your degree at Millsaps College you need to submit a Millsaps Application at  or a Common Application at

  • During fall,  spring, and summer semesters, non-degree applicants must request an official transcript from the last institution of higher learning attended/the institution where the student has earned a degree. If the non-degree student has not attended college, an official high school transcript will be required. In some cases, a letter of good standing may be needed as well. These documents are required for admission and must be submitted prior to registration. Please send all documents to the Office of Records at Millsaps College (1701 N. State Street, Campus Box 150436 (ATTN: Kathie Adams), Jackson, MS 39210).

  • You will be given an admission decision as soon as possible after these procedures are completed.

  • If you have any questions, please contact Kathie Adams - Assistant Registrar at 601.974.1124 or 

Student Information
Mailing Address

May we send text messages to this number regarding events on campus?
The information provided above is correct to the best of my knowledge. I understand admission based on this application is to a non-degree program. I also understand that my application is not complete until the Office of Records at Millsaps College receives my official transcripts.